Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Need a reliable and affordable small automatic car - should I buy a Toyota Yaris?

I remember reading one of your columns about the Toyota Yaris. I am looking for a second-hand automatic car and would like to know which are the models to look out for and avoid.
Also, I’m considering a Honda Jazz, are there any issues to look out for?

Asked on 28 August 2020 by Lesley Moore

The Toyota Yaris is a very reliable car. It was ranked as one of the best in the UK in our latest Satisfaction Index: www.honestjohn.co.uk/honest-john-satisfaction-inde.../

The Honda Jazz is also very good. Very few complaints. Both the 1.3 and 1.5 CVT autos have a very good reputation for reliability.