Do any small cars offer 4-wheel-drive?

Could you please recommend a small car that is both automatic and all wheel drive, with a high seat and driving assistance systems? It would be for use in a mountainous area with occasional snow on the roads in the winter. If there is not much choice, which small front wheel car would be good for snow with winter tyres on?

Asked on 25 June 2020 by Inessa

There aren't many small cars with four-wheel drive and, to be honest, we'd recommend a front-wheel-drive model with winter tyres anyway. It'll be cheaper to run than an AWD car and you'd be surprised at the difference a set of tyres will make in cold weather. Look at a Ford Fiesta or Peugeot 208.