Is now a good time to buy a new car?

Is now a good time to buy a new car or should I wait?

Asked on 28 May 2020 by Dorothy J

You will be facing a lengthy wait for a new car. Factories and plants all over the world have been in lockdown for many months and it will take some time for production levels to reach pre-COVID-19 levels.

That said, there are some very good deals on nearly new cars. These vehicles have been sitting around gathering dust and depreciating while the lockdown has been in progress. You can save up to 30 per cent on a nearly new model and there are some good discounts on popular models: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/?age=1&a...c