Is a Citroen C1 a good small car for an older driver?

My wife, who is aged 73, needs to change her aged Peugeot 207 CC and has seen a 2016 Citroen C1 at a local dealership - priced at £6690. The car appears well looked after and has covered 16,700 miles. She drives between 3000 and 4000 miles per year. Mobility is not a problem. Would you consider this a suitable, reliable and comfortable vehicle or should she look at alternative small cars? Thank you for your help.

Asked on 20 May 2020 by

The Citroen is a decent small car. But I'd probably choose something that's more comfortable and still has some of its manufacturer warranty left on its books, like the Kia Picanto: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/kia/picanto-2017/

A new Picanto is sold with a seven-year-warranty as standard. Buying used, £6700 will get you a five-door model from 2017 with a big chunk of that warranty remaining: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Kia/Pica...0