What are you advising car owners to do with their now-static cars to maintain efficiency?

I am self-isolating and, given the Government's restrictions on unnecessary driving, what are you advising car owners to do with their now-static cars to maintain efficiency?

Asked on 2 April 2020 by macca10

If you are already self-isolating or considered 'at risk', I would recommend staying at home and addressing any potential car problems when the isolation period lifts. If your car is on your driveway or in a garage and easily accessible then you might want to consider over inflating the tyre to 40PSI to prevent flat spotting and fitting a charger to the battery.

For more car storage information, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-what-...r