Should I haggle to retain my vehicle at a lower price after the PCP ends in June?

I have a PCP due to end at the beginning of June 2020. I wish to return the vehicle. However, is it worth trying to haggle to retain the vehicle at a lower price due to the current climate?

Asked on 30 March 2020 by John Ballin

It'll depend on the situation at the beginning of June. We doubt the finance provider will be willing to haggle but they should have a plan in place for PCPs ending if we're still in lockdown then. It's worth having a conversation with them.