Can you recommend a good petrol hybrid estate?

I currently have a 2-litre diesel Toyota Avensis Estate with 94,000 miles since new in 2010. It's very comfortable and has a big boot with seats that fold down for a golf trolley. I travel about 10,000 miles annually with regular long trips. I'm changing cars soon and would like a little more comfort. I'm thinking an Audi estate, either A4 or A6, probably the A6 with larger boot. Ideally for the future I'd like a petrol hybrid. Any suggestions?

Asked on 27 March 2020 by SIMON BOOTH-MASON

An Audi A4 or A6 sounds like a good option. Also consider a Skoda Superb if you're looking for value for money - we rate the Superb highly and the 2.0 TSI is a good engine. You can get a plug-in hybrid version, which might suit your needs if you can charge a car at home. If you'd like to go down to the plug-in hybrid route, we'd also recommend a Volvo V60 or V90 T8.