I have an MoT booked soon - can I still take my vehicle for the test?

I am booked for an MoT on 31 March. Will I still be able to take my vehicle?

Asked on 24 March 2020 by Stephen lesner

The most recent MoT news (25 March) is that cars, vans and motorcycles that are due an MoT from 30 March will automatically get a six-month extension, which means people will not have to visit their local garage. MoT tests have not all been cancelled though, MoT test centres will continue to remain open and operate as normal. This means drivers can still take their car for an MoT test, but must stay at home if they (or someone they live with) has coronavirus symptoms or is vulnerable to Covid-19.

You can find all of our most recent MoT advice and news regarding coronavirus here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/coronavirus/2020-03/coro...k