The options for EV chargers, the grant and installers are confusing - do you have any advice?

I've ordered a Tesla Model 3. I want to use the grant to get a wall charger for my driveway. The options for the chargers are a little confusing, as well as the independent installers. Do you have any guidance on the best types of wall chargers to go for and recommended specialists?

Asked on 13 March 2020 by Mark coker

BP Chargemaster and Pod Point are two of the biggest suppliers of home charge points. They will both send out qualified engineers to install your home charger, as well as guide you with the OLEV grant.