What should I replace my Hyundai i40 Tourer with?

I'm looking to trade up on my current Hyundai i40 Tourer that I've had for five years. I want to find something with a reasonably sized boot but it needs to be higher and easier to get into. I dont like the Nissan X-Trail, so that's out. I do about 15,000 miles a year my budget is £16-18,000. I need your advice for something with a good stereo and sat nav for that price.

Asked on 28 February 2020 by jason hubble

If you can find a diesel Skoda Kodiaq within budget, that'd be my choice. It's got a very good navigation system and a huge boot. A Honda CR-V would be another good choice, although it's not got the best infotainment system.