What's the best luxury car with a big load area?

We currently have a Ford Galaxy which I love. We need to replace it soon with a car that can tow up 1500kg and has a comparable boot space (1300 litres I believe). My husband would like some luxury as it'll also be his work car and he needs to present a corporate image. He currently has an Audi A5.

Asked on 3 May 2017 by Victoria Groth

The capacity of a Galaxy with the middle seats in place is 700 litres. With the seats folded and up to the roof the capacity is 2339 litres. An Audi Q7 offers 770 litres middle seats in place. A Skoda Superb estate gives you 660 litres with the back seats in place. A Skoda Kodiaq has 630 litres, a Kia Sorento has 605 litres