Why do you never recommend the SsangYong Tivoli as a practical value for money SUV?

Why do you never recommend the SsangYong Tivoli as a practical value for money SUV? Having owned two top of the range models, one diesel and one petrol. I have found the car, reliability and dealership superb.

Asked on 24 February 2020 by O Nicholas

You're not alone - SsangYong was named the best performing manufacturer in our 2018 Satisfaction Index. We do recommend the Tivoli a lot to people looking for a good value crossover. It's still a niche choice, though - many buyers might be better catered for with a Suzuki Vitara or Honda HR-V.