What automatic SUV should I buy on a £10,000 budget?

I am looking for a small or medium automatic SUV 2012 or newer for under £10k. I do about 18-20k miles per year. What would you recommend? Is mileage a big factor as I appreciate for my budget it may be high. Should I raise my budget for lower mileage or if nothing is available for under £10k look at a smaller car with lower mileage?

I'd recommend a SsangYong Tivoli. It's a good budget SUV and £10,000 will get you a 2016 model with the diesel engine and automatic gearbox. Also consider a Dacia Duster.