Is Ford planning any major updates for the Mondeo?

I am looking to buy a nearly new Ford Mondeo. Are you aware of any upcoming model changes in the near future? And is the auto gearbox fitted reliable?

We're not aware of any upcoming changes to the Mondeo although the current model has now been on sale for five years. It sells in relatively small numbers now so it could be dropped from the range in the future: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/new-cars/2018-09/ford-mo.../

The Powershift gearbox can be problematic but should be OK provided the oil is changed regularly (every 30-40k). We've not had many issues reported with the Mondeo otherwise: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/ford/mondeo-v-2015/g.../