Which new cars come with a CD player?

I'm looking for a new or lowish-mileage used car that's economical and has a sunroof and (ideally) a CD player. It must be good in the snow (assuming I fit snow tyres). We have two dogs and move furniture often. I cover very low mileage and mostly local driving (including on potholed rural roads or tracks) but make the occasional trip to the Alps or Scotland in the winter. I have up to £20,000 to spend, what do you recommend?

How about a Volkswagen T-Roc? The eight-inch Composition media system comes with a single CD player (standard on S, SE and Design models) and a panoramic sunroof can be specified. Your budget will get you a nearly-new example with low miles and the 1.5 TSI petrol engine. Also look at the slightly smaller T-Cross.