I need to replace my aging Estate, what do you think to Dacia's range of cars?

My Skoda Fabia Estate is thirteen years old and is causing me to spend money each time I have an MoT so I'm considering a new car. My budget will allow up to £9000 expenditure and I would like your opinion of the Dacia range of cars. I'm used to a sunroof and a large boot. Petrol preferably as I do an average of 5000 miles per year.

Asked on 5 November 2019 by angela walker

Dacias are good cars. They're a bit basic compared to more mainstream rivals, but they offer very good value for money. If you need the luggage capacity of an estate, a Logan would be a good choice. Your budget will get you an entry-level Access model, but I'd look for a higher-spec nearly-new or pre-registered model (www.honestjohn.co.uk/best-pre-reg-and-nearly-new-c.../). Other than that, there aren't many small estate cars. It might be worth considering another Fabia - your budget will get you a model from 2016.
Tags: estates