I'm about to replace my SEAT Leon FR with an Arona FR - is there a big difference between them?

I'm going from a SEAT Leon FR to an Arona FR. What is the difference speed-wise, please?

This will very much depend on the spec of your old Leon FR. The 150PS Arona FR mirrors the straight-line speed of the current Leon FR, with both taking around eight seconds to cover 0-62mph. The Leon handles better, however, with its lower centre of gravity providing better stability and agility in the corners. The only issue you need to be aware of is the hesitancy issue with the 1.5 TSI engine when cold at low speeds. We ran one for six months and experienced it quite regularly, you can read our long term report, here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/our-cars/seat-arona
Tags: