How do I check the EU exhaust rating of a car I want to buy?

I have been offered a second-hand Volvo V90. The dealer says they cannot confirm its EU exhaust rating but has given me its VIN to check. How do I do that?

The car's Euro rating will be on the V5C (logbook). All 2018 cars meet Euro6 emission standards, which provides full exemption from pollution charging zones like the London ULEZ: www.honestjohn.co.uk/ulez-ultra-low-emissions-zone.../

Be mindful of the fact that this car has a DPF, and this makes it unsuitable for repeated short journeys. If the car is very low mileage, ask the dealer to include the DPF in the vehicle's warranty: www.honestjohn.co.uk/what-is-a-dpf-and-does-your-c.../