We want to downsize from a Tiguan - what small crossover do you suggest?

My wife drives a manual Volkswagen Tiguan. She has a disability and now needs a smaller car but with a similar height to the Tiguan. Four-wheel drive is not essential although it does need to accommodate a small dog cage even if the rear seats need to be folded down for it to fit in. Any suggestions?

Asked on 21 June 2019 by Michael Claxton

If your wife likes her Tiguan, we'd recommend a Volkswagen T-Roc or T-Cross. You could also look at a SEAT Arona or the very versatile Honda HR-V.