What car should we replace our Skoda Yeti with?

I understand Skoda is launching a new crossover called the Kamiq. Can you please advise if this is a worthy replacement for the Yeti? I require a petrol to replace my Yeti diesel but I am a little bowled over by the numerous crossover vehicles now available. What would be your recommendation?

The Skoda Kamiq will be a small crossover, similar in size to the SEAT Arona and Volkswagen T-Cross. The Yeti was replaced by the Karoq, which is bigger than the Kamiq and similar in size to the SEAT Ateca. You might find the Kamiq is a good replacement for the Yeti if you don't need a great deal of boot space.