My car doesn't meet the Ultra Low Emissions Zone standards - what car do you recommend I buy to tow a 1420kg caravan?

I live in London within a mile of the proposed new extended boundary of the South/North Circular for the ULEZ, due to start in October 2021. I drive a 2013 Kia Sorento CRDi, which I need to tow my caravan (1420kg). As my Kia does not conform to the Euro 6 Emission standards, I need to change it to a car that does. However, if the goalposts change and even more stringent diesel standards are introduced, I'll be back to square one and out of pocket again. Could you perhaps suggest a suitable petrol engine car that will tow my van comfortably (preferably an automatic) and be within a budget of around £20k. Or will a newer diesel meet the current standards?

You'll need a large petrol SUV to tow 1420kg. And a budget of around £20,000 will limit your choices to used versions of the Kia Sorento 1.6 T GDi, SEAT Ateca 1.5 TSI and Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Alternatively, if you opt for a Euro6 diesel, the Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi would be worth looking at. Especially given the number of cut-price offers that are currently available for nearly new diesels: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Nissan/Q...c

The SEAT Ateca can be picked up for under £20,000 with delivery mileage too, but can't quite match the value of the Qashqai: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/SEAT/Ate...c