Is the DS brand going to continue in the UK?

I've been looking at buying a DS 7 for a few months. I'm concerned that, I've never seen it advertised anywhere and have not seen any on the road. They don't seem to be selling according to classified ads of them. Do you think they're committed to their stated market strategy. Will it be around for much longer?

The DS brand is still relatively new and, while it might be a small seller in the UK, it's propped up by sales elsewhere - China, for example. The DS 7 was always going to be niche in the UK - premium SUVs from the German manufacturers dominate the market, but the smaller DS 3 Crossback has all the makings of a relatively big seller. I wouldn't be worried about the brand's future - it will be around for a while yet and, if it did pull out of the UK, we expect Citroen dealers would be able to maintain your car.