Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

My daughter did not realise her MoT had run out until three months overdue - will the new MoT have to be backdated to the original date?

My daughter did not realise her MoT had run out until three months overdue. She is booked in for an MoT this week. Will the MoT have to be backdated to the original date?

Asked on 18 March 2019 by ray wilshere

The MoT will not be backdated. It will start from the date the vehicle passes the test. If you add her car to your honestjohn.co.uk profile, we will send you a reminder when the MoT is next due.