Dream car or Budget, which comes first? Tell us your thoughts | No thanks

Which sports car with a folding or detachable hard top would you recommend?

I have a budget of £10,000. Which sports car, with a folding or detachable hard top would you recommend? A soft top is not an option as I have nowhere to garage the vehicle.

Asked on 29 January 2019 by Malcolm Ward

I'd be looking for a BMW Z4. It has a folding electric metal roof which is easy to operate and it's a very easy car to live with day-to-day. Your budget will get you a 2011 model with the 2.5-litre engine.