Daily savings: Nextbase dash cams under £100; Garmin Sat Navs for under £80 | No thanks

What small hybrid SUV do you suggest?

I'm looking for a petrol hybrid similar to a Toyota but more attractive and a mid sized small SUV. What is in the pipeline for next year? I currently have a Suzuki SX4. Any suggestions?

The Kia Niro might suit your needs. It combines a 1.6-litre petrol engine with an electric motor, with readers reporting around 56mpg on average (www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/kia/niro-2016). There's a new Nissan Juke on its way next year, with a hybrid version expected. If you'd like something more upmarket, the Lexus UX will go on sale in March with a hybrid powertrain.