Insgina Elite 2009 / 2011 - Vauxhall Insinga - Mark Wallace

I am about to buy a second hand Insgina Elite.

The model I test drove at the time (2010) had the abilty to control my mobile phone via the radio system, and connected up via Bluetooth.

Looking at the Spec in Parker's guide it talks about this as being an optional extra.

Did this come as a standard feature? If not, can it be added by a dealer now?

Also, did they come with DAB radios or not? Again, can this be fitted by a dealer now?

Insgina Elite 2009 / 2011 - Vauxhall Insinga - elekie&a/c doctor

The bluetooth connectivity is not a standard fit on these models ,although looking at the controls on the dash you think it would be.Retro fitting the system to o/e spec is not cost effective.I think it is the same for Dab radio.The only way to conform any function is to try it out ,but be carefull,as the dash display screen will show the icon for bluetooth but obiously will not connect if is not installed.hth

Insgina Elite 2009 / 2011 - Vauxhall Insinga - bucca

I have an SE model 2010 and this has a DAB radio and think the elite has too, but think blue tooth was an option on both SE and elite so check before you buy,very happy with my insignia but quite a few blind spots i.e im tall and there is a massive blind spot where the rear view mirror is! you will need parking sensors too as rear vision is poor but you will soon get used to that, seems as well built as my old mondeo was i was just fed up of suspension and brake part failures on mondeo that i thought i would have a change after 30 years of owning a ford, time will tell if i made the right move!!!

Insgina Elite 2009 / 2011 - Vauxhall Insinga - bucca

(Duplicate post)

Edited by Avant on 10/02/2013 at 16:13