Non-motoring stuff - jamie745

BREAKING NEWS

On a controversial thread debating the impact of immigration policy on insurance premiums, one notable member criticised both UK and EU policy and called for a work-permit-based immigration system to stem the flow of unskilled labour from the Baltic states. The decadent individual also stated basic mathematical facts much to the chagrin of fellow Back Roomers.

'Do your jobs and remove blatantly racist posts just like you do with spam' howled one forum member towards the senior, Skoda driving citizen in charge of peasant control. 'Remember, this is how the Nazis started' stated another enraged forum member, envoking Godwins Law in the shortest possible time since records began.

'I don't see any criminal offence being committed in the above posts.' said Avant, Commanding Officer of Peasant Control who went on to say 'It's very important that we buy a Skoda from their convenient dealership network complete with reasonable warranty.'

It's not the first time the motoring website has found itself at the centre of a storm. In 2011 the forum experienced what become known as the 'Great Purge' after a debate around multi-point injection resulted in unthrottled literally ejaculating boredom and the effects lasted many months. The worst side-effect was said to include a young female physicist being photographed test driving an Evoque.

It is yet unclear what action will be taken, but noble member Skidpan is on record stating the figurehead is likely to 'end up in the dock' because common sense has been reclassified as Nazi racism under new laws passed by Parliament.

Source: madeupnews.com

Edited by Avant on 09/02/2013 at 18:36

Non-motoring stuff - unthrottled

Brilliant!

Edited by Avant on 09/02/2013 at 18:34

Non-motoring stuff - corax

:)))

Edited by Avant on 09/02/2013 at 18:34

Non-motoring stuff - Leif

Oh dear, the peasant controllers will not look favourably on this thread. :)

I suffered a 'great purge' last year, I won't go into details.

Edited by Avant on 09/02/2013 at 18:35

Non-motoring stuff - mlj

I bow to the right wing loudmouth members that now seem to hold sway. I expect that in a few years time Jamie and his fans will still populate the site - but there will be few other readers.

Loudmouth bluster and reactionary opinion holds sway now, when once objectivity was preserved and protected.

One by one, informed and intelligent posters have deserted this forum as it has become dominated by those that wish to dominate and condemn any contrary opinion.

On a final point, I do see the irony that Bulgarian / Romanian migrant workers will move to the UK precisely because of the weakened and weakening employment laws.

By the way: still got the Berlingo - the best car I've owned.

Non-motoring stuff - Avant

Thank you for mentioning a car, MLJ - that's what this forum is about. Actually the number of threads and members is increasing, because of people asking advice or making comments about motoring issues. But I agree - this is not the place for political ranting which can indeed put people off.

Very amusing, Jamie, but this thread isn't going any further as it's nothing to do with motoring. There is a General section for non-motoring threads, which those interested in motoring can safely ignore - although we will of course monitor it and delete anything offensive.

I'll leave this thread here as read-only so that more people are aware of our policy.