Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Electrical Windows error - billdill

The driver's electric window has started to go down (open) by itself. It has happened while the car is parked and locked overnight. It has also happened repeatedly while I have been driving. I repeatedly have to press the button to close and even then it may repeatedly fight against me. The problem seemt to affect the passenger rear window by refusing to open. I have had to replace the battery about 7 month ago and again recently it went flat during cold weather. I'm wondering if there is a connecting and maybe a piece of equipment has been deprogrammed and needs to be reset. Any advice would be welcome.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Electrical Windows error - Collos25

Has it got "pinch" fitted if it has this could be your problem. To test if it has put an apple in the way of the window and try and close it

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Electrical Windows error - elekie&a/c doctor

Could be a fault with the drivers door control module.This operates the electrical functions in the door,including the locking and mirror operations.hth

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Electrical Windows error - Collos25

They are well known for the door lock control module to go faulty normally manifests itself with the inside door button bouncing.