Mini Diesel - Putting the wrong fuel in my car! - mini lover

Dear John

To my horror I recently put petrol in my diesel mini and drove it until it died along the M1. I read your recommendations and rang the rightfuel people. After speaking to them at length I bought one and realised quite quickly that it was completely useless! .......It was too big and I couldn't successfully close the outside flap. So not giving up I used it without the cap. However that wasn't successful either. The pump kept cutting out and what little fuel I did get into the tank just came back out and covered my skirt and shoes in pungent smelling diesel. Not great when I am off to a business meeting!....

I now have a product called Solo Diesel and it is brilliant. It is small so it fits and there are no problems with it at all and it only cost me £40.00. Well worth it when you think how much it costs to drain the tank etc etc. You should really recommend that cap ......

Mini lover.

Mini Diesel - Putting the wrong fuel in my car! - Avant

This could be an attenpt at free advertising but I would expect an advert to be better written and easier to understand, with a link. So I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.