Audi A6 Avant - Dual Mass Flywheel - timbo2821

I had my Dual Mass Flywheel replaced in August 2012, it was carried by an independent garage, but he used a genuine Audi part, the problem started again in December, there is a wobble on acceleration and when going up hill and I took it back to the garage for him to look at. He has told me that the car has to go back to Audi for them to investigate as they supplied the part and am I alright to risk paying them £130 an hour to look at it, as they might find its something else, it is the same problem and symptoms as when it went in August, I have questioned this and now he has come back and told me his mate has told him that you get the same problems if the gear box is going, the car is changing gear with no issues it just wobbles on acceleration and is fine when cruising. Help!!

Audi A6 Avant - Dual Mass Flywheel - countryroads

Could be driveshafts too, could have been damaged upon removal to do the flywheel..although that would be incompetant, I have seen it.

A genuine Audi DMF would not normally fail again so soon unless abused, oil contaminated or wrongly/loosely fitted.