Chrysler grand Voyager - Replacement bulbs and wing mirror indicators - fifinefairy
Hi everyone

I have a 2009 grand voyager which needs a replacement HID H7, replacement break light bulb and replacement indicator strips for the wing mirrors - the wing mirrors are fine but I've broken the indicators on both sides (whoops).

The Chrysler dealership is quoting £198 for the bulb - the car has factory fitted xenon HID's. Online the max quoted online is £70!

I just want to make sure that I can just by a bulb as the garage are telling me that as it's factory fitted I need to buy a whole kit.

I am also trying to find out the cost of the wing mirror bits but I have no idea what they are called so can't find them online.

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Chrysler grand Voyager - Replacement bulbs and wing mirror indicators - TeeCee

The indicators are on eBay as "mirror repeater lamp".

Whole assembly only and not cheap at the thick end of 80 quid a side(!) From the pics, it looks like the lens is bonded into the lamp unit and that the bulb goes in from the back, so it may well be that the lens is not available as a seperate part.

Both left and right are listed and the vendor has kindly included the official part number in the description, 68052078AB for right and 68052079AB for left. It may be worth banging those into Google to see if you can get a better price.

Chrysler grand Voyager - Replacement bulbs and wing mirror indicators - fifinefairy
Thank you very much for your reply.