Ford Transit Connect 180CC 2002 - Timing belt replacement - crockett55

Hi what is the repair time or how long for replacing the timing belt on a transit connect 2002 1800

many thanks

Ford Transit Connect 180CC 2002 - Timing belt replacement - mrdanger

i thought ford belts we all 100k or 10 years that was the time scale on my focus and feista tdci. feista is a 03 plate.

Hi thanks for your reply, I have found out that focus and fiesta are 100k miles or 10 years, but connect is 150k miles or 10 years. what I was really enquiring was how long to does the job take to replace the belt, many thanks

Ford Transit Connect 180CC 2002 - Timing belt replacement - elekie&a/c doctor

Belt replacement takes under 1 hour It only drives the camshaft,The diesel pump is chain driven.hth

Hi thanks for that, i'm a retired vehicle technician and have done many but not one of these as I mainly do foreign vehicles not fords and I ve voluntered to do a friends at the week end.

Ford Transit Connect 180CC 2002 - Timing belt replacement - Collos25

I thought Fords were owned by an American company with most of there production in Europe with most engines bought in but for the life in me I cannot see what the difference where an engine is made determines how difficult a job would be.Would it not be better to look at a repair manual before you start.