Fiat Fiorino 1.3Multijet Van 2010 Spare Wheel - Winst

Just got said 2010 model Van and I live in a rural area and it does not have spare wheel - just an emergency inflation kit .
If I get a blow out whilst out at work it will cost me a full days work to have to travel to a tire repair shop.
So - I'm looking for an inexpensive spare wheel I can carry in the back for emergencies.
The Fiat dealer quoted over £150 for a wheel .
So my question is , will a wheel from another fiat model fit ? 175/70 R14 84T
I know the stud pat is 98mm as other 14" Fiat wheels - but what about the wheel backspace and offset ? any idea's .

Winst

Edited by Winst on 28/09/2012 at 18:16

Fiat Fiorino 1.3Multijet Van 2010 Spare Wheel - bathtub tom

Not difficult to find: www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Fiat/Fiorino%20%282008%20-.../

Ebay next I'd suggest.

Fiat Fiorino 1.3Multijet Van 2010 Spare Wheel - Winst

Well what can you say - Diamond Geezer or what !!!

As ever good o'l e-bay comes up trumps with a Citroen Nemo / P Bipper wheel & tyre off 2009 van for £65 .

So ,it's now on order - just lookin for a jack and other bits .

But -interestingly Mr Fiat say's there ain't no spare wheel carrier available for this the basic Fiorino model - but the back floor pan area is the same as for the SX model - which according to one knowledgable web site say's does have an under carrier avaialable - so who is right ?

Can you underfit a spare wheel carrier to a 2010 Fiat Fiorino base model - looks to me like the holes is there fot it ?.

Oh - and when I say's a base model .it is - windy up windows , no mats , two sticks to rub together for a heater , absolutly no toy's to play with ..........but 55mpg - and with 11,000 on the clock for £6K ..I ain't complainin.

Ta - I'll toast you next time i'm in a boozer ( it's a walk away - no drivin)

Fiat Fiorino 1.3Multijet Van 2010 Spare Wheel - bathtub tom

Glad to be of assistance.

Mine's a (virtual) pint of Deuchar's, thanks.