Insuring a second car - Positive result - Rats

My father has been advisd not to drive any more, as his car is 11 years old with very low mileage, we have decided to sign it over to me to use and to run Mum & Dad round as required. As his insurance was expiring today, it was all a bit rushed, I could have SORN'd it for him, but would have had to claim the outstanding RFL back (I think!).

So, I tried to insure it for me with his current insurer, as I am already using my NCD on my vehicle, it was expensive (not that expensive, but would have made poor economic sense) so, I tried LV, my current insurer, did an online quote, with no NCD available to use and received a reasonable quote, so went onto their live chat and the rep was so helpful, I explained the situation and she told me it was possible to "match" my existing NCD with them, but I would have to phone up.

Upon phoning, I was talked through the two restrictions (no problems for me) and offered a very good price that allows me to keep it on the road as a cheapish run around and to help the parents out.

10/10 for LV from me..........

Insuring a second car - Positive result - Happy Blue!

Honest John speaks of them highly in the DT .