citroen C3 ride difference - paulbounty

I bought a new C3 1.4i sx after a test drive in a demo car which had a smooth ride over bumpy roads, but the car I bought was very
bumpy on all roads. the demo car had the same size tyres, the only difference it had alloy wheels. I have read the reviews
on C3, some say its a smooth ride some say its a firm ride. these cars seem to be different in ride from one car to the next of the same model.

citroen C3 ride difference - Ben79
Are the tyre pressures correct?
citroen C3 ride difference - paulbounty
yes the tyre pressures are correct.
citroen C3 ride difference - Ben79
Have a word with groups.yahoo.com/group/C3-L/ and see what they suggest.

I remember reading about a modified part, but forget whether or not it is suspension or steering.

With the weather being cold at the moment, I believe the tyre pressures could be wrong, i.e 35psi at 20 degrees, which may be more like 32psi at 2 degrees. That could be the problem. I know that if I fill my tyres on a cold day to the "normal temperature" pressure, they feel hard.

Ben
citroen C3 ride difference - John S
Paul

Could be suspension differences, but is it possibly that the demonstrator had covered a few miles, whereas your car is brand new and therefore a bit 'stiff'?

I've always thought that new car's ride is somewhat more compliant after a thousand or two miles.

Regards

John S
citroen C3 ride difference - mal
To make you feel a whole lot better go take a test drive in a Honda Jazz, you will then experience what a what a car with firm suspension realy feels like. I know, I bought one!!!!!!!!.