Peugeot 307 SW 2005 2.0 16v t-diesel engine- rhr - missfire - sterling moss

There is a slight miss under acceleration and the fuel economy does'nt seem that grate at 40mpg. Have hooked it up to the snap on solus pro but no fault codes showing. However when I go into the engine managment data ,and under fuel circuit information scroll down to cylinder injection flow correction %, No 1,2 and 3 cylinders show betwee 97-100% but No 4 cylinder is showin 66.3% - 66.7% when the car is running. When the engine is switched off No 1,2 and 3 show 0% but No 4 is still at 66.3%. Have previously changed No 4 Injector with No3 but made no difference.

Any help would be appreciated

Peugeot 307 SW 2005 2.0 16v t-diesel engine- rhr - missfire - hardway

I have come across valve rocker arm problems with this engine,some slip them of the valve stem with no cam belt damage,some have cracked the bearing housing and distorted resulting in little or no valve lift.Peugeot replacment parts are modified,rocker/lifter and yoke so they know about it.so worth a look at the rocker arm.

Peugeot 307 SW 2005 2.0 16v t-diesel engine- rhr - missfire - sterling moss

Thanks. I thought it definately worth checking the rockers, and changing some on a citoren picasso hdi a while ago was a doddle ,but when I saw what was involved in removing the rocker cover which is half way under the bulk head I decided to leave it for a while(next christmas)