Skoda - MOT wing mirror housing... will it pass? - MrsM

The wing mirror housing for my driver's side mirror is broken. I replaced the mirror itself which is fine, but the housing is basically missing so you've just got the internal structure plus a couple of wires visible. Will this pass an mot?

Skoda - MOT wing mirror housing... will it pass? - Doc
Obligatory Mirrors:
Bodied vehicles must have two mirrors, one of which must be fitted to the offside.
unbodied vehicles other than mopeds must have one offside and one nearside mirror.
unbodied vehicles classed as mopeds must have one mirror. If first used on or after 1 August 1978 it must be fitted to the offside
A sharp edge or projection, caused by corrosion or damage, which renders the vehicle dangerous to other road users, including pedestrians will result in a fail.
Skoda - MOT wing mirror housing... will it pass? - dieseldogg

I am amused that our very strictly Government run MOT is so forgiving of mirrors.

The near side one on the Steyr Puch is more than a little flappy ( cos its not an official MB part I suppose) generally better for watching the kerb than other traffic.

Ditto the nearside on the Galaxy has been properly bodged with "Rito" and a big cable tie for this past No of MOT's

No sharp bits mind.

& no worries, straight passs all round