True 5 seater that doesn't look like a mini bus? - LittleBird

I need to get a car that will comfortably seat 3 adults and 2 children in car seats. I don't really want to go down the 7 seater route - normally there are just the 4 of us but we need the extra seat for when my Mother in Law comes to stay.

I was hoping we could get an estate but I've been disappointed to find those we've looked at so far have no more room across the back seat than our current car (a W reg Fiat Punto).

Any bright ideas?

True 5 seater that doesn't look like a mini bus? - Lygonos

Got an FRV that can seat 3+3 across front and rear, with decent boot behind this.

Car-like to drive and ideal if you're daft enough to have number 3 like we did...

Can get 3 kids' seats across the back seats and 3 adults (not too fat, mind) in the front if required. The boot can hold a double-buggy and still has room for a good load of gubbins.

True 5 seater that doesn't look like a mini bus? - sandy56

try a Toyota Auris very roomy car

try a Toyota Auris very roomy car

Thanks, we've got a Toyota dealership round tge corner. I'll go and have a look!

Got an FRV that can seat 3+3 across front and rear, with decent boot behind this.

Car-like to drive and ideal if you're daft enough to have number 3 like we did...

Can get 3 kids' seats across the back seats and 3 adults (not too fat, mind) in the front if required. The boot can hold a double-buggy and still has room for a good load of gubbins.

We saw an FRV last weekend and I was excited as Ithoughtit was the logical choice for us. However, I suspect FRVs are love them or hate them cars and I just couldn't get my head round it.

True 5 seater that doesn't look like a mini bus? - daveyjp

A neighbour has three children and they have a Toyota Verso.