Vauxhall Zafira - Vauxhall Zafira - Laura28

My Zafria has lost all power in accelaration yesterday whislt driving - the car wouldnt go over 30mph. I called the AA who said it may be a faulty throttle body and it would need to go to the garage (DUH!). Anyway i took it too my local garage as their far more reasonable than big garages - however i do have autocare cover for 2 years with Arnold Clarke - having phoned my local garage they tell me that the accelorator pedal is faulty. Would this be covered under my Autocare with Arnold Clarke or am i having to fork another bill?

your help would be appreciated

Laura x

Vauxhall Zafira - Vauxhall Zafira - LucyBC
This doesn't sound like a warranty repair but you would need to check your Autocare documentation.

Autocare is Arnold Clark's in-house warranty. They cost £295 a year and promise a lot but very little detail is published pre-sale about what they cover and there is some consensus online that they deliver less than you expect when you try to claim on one.

There are numerous threads on Arnold Clark and Autocare on moneysavingexpert and consumeractiongroup which you might like to look at before renewing.
Vauxhall Zafira - Vauxhall Zafira - Jes

Petrol or Diesel Zafira ? Loss of power on the Diesel is normally termed as 'limp home mode' and generally means EGR or DPF problems. Loads of information on those in Google.