BMW/Audi - Motor trade unable to communicate - tryitandsee

Is it just me. I find people in the motor trade seem happy to hand out their sw***y business cards giving their email address, but are then unable to reply to you when having sent them one.

I am trying to buy a replacement car at the moment and having done the showroom bit, have followed up with email. Complete blank, no reply, nothing. Are car sales so plentiful at the moment that they are not that bothered? It's about time this trade gets back into the harsh realities of the real world again.

I also wonder if when email addresses are given with the Sales Executive's name, followed by the Firm's name, the email is being vetted by the Companies boss!

BMW/Audi - Motor trade unable to communicate - injection doc
I have to agree with you totally and it is sad to hear!
I usually change 4 cars about every three years and to be honest its not a pleasant experience and normally really hard work trying to get someone to take you seriously!
I actually once went to purchase a new sports saloon and was asked by the sale guy to sit down in his office and have finance approved first before i even got to see the car as it wasn't on display!he didn't even ask was i aware how much it was & how would I like to finance it !
I didn't want finance as my accountant had told me how much I could spend on a car and it was a business purchase!
I left the showroom as they refused to bring the car out and started making excuses as to why I couldn't see it.
I manged to purchase the same car 21 miles away and then returned to the original dealer and spoke to the sales manager! 2 weeks later but it didn't do any good but I felt better!
I have experienced similar experinces 3 times, in fact with Audi at Crawley & BMW in Sussex I refused to buy iether in the end as they were so above themselves, but I have to say i had a similar experince with jaguar as well.
In fact when I ordered my 2nd jaguar I went back to the same dealer who was 120 miles away because they were the only ones who would take me seriously!
Why should I have to dress up ! just to go and buy a car, I thought jeans & t shirt were quite acceptable these days.
I really don't think half of these car centres deserve any sales, the smaller places tend to be better and offer a more personall service, & don't by BMW or Audi they don't deserve the business.