Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI ES - Daytime Running Lights - Grease_monkey

I would like to mount Daytime Running Lights onto my civic reason for this i do alot of motorway driving at work (in a company vehicle) and cars fitted with DRL's i see mainly Audi's and Mercede's they stand out not in a chavy way you know they are there if that makes sense which on a motorway is all good in my book. Anyway does anyone know of anyone or links to photo's of DRL treated civic's or could anyone assist me in idea's of where to mount them on the front of a civic.

Really appreciate any idea's

Grease_monkey

Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI ES - Daytime Running Lights - likerocks

Sorry Grease_monkey, I would have you down as a chav if I saw aftermarket LEDs on a Civic bearing down on me on the motorway!

I think Audi and Mercedes as "aspirational" brands have a lot to answer for in this respect and I've seen plenty of drivers of these marques use the DRLs to provide extra "presence" as they drive inches off the rear bumper of the car in front.

IMHO, there is an argument for some form of running lights when driving slowly in built up areas to help other drivers and pedestrians realise that you are on the move. But on the motorway where everyone is moving in the same direction at boradly similar speeds - I can't see the benefits of the fairy lights at all.....