HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - qazi111

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR A BMW X6 35 I PETROL CAR, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHILE NOW BUT CANNOT FIND MY CERTAIN CAR, SO IF ANYONE DOES HAVE ONE FOR SALE I AM WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE PREMIUM TO OWN THE CAR,

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW AS I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE PETROL BMW X6

CHEERS GUYS, LOOKING FORWARD ION HEARING FROM YOU :)

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Avant

Welcome to the forum, but there's no need to write in capitals.

Petrol X6s are no doubt hard to find as the vast majority go for the diesel as it's more economical with little or no loss of power in normal driving. Why don't you like the diesel?

Edited by Avant on 28/09/2010 at 01:52

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Andy P

Why the X6? It doesn't do off-road and it's less practical than the X5 and it looks odd....but there again, each to their own.

(PS As for the lack of 3.5 petrol models, the two dealers I've spoken to haven't sold any petrol models, only diesels)

Edited by Andy P on 29/09/2010 at 09:25

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Paul G1pdc

The TwinPower Turbo V8 petrol engine Combined fuel consumption: 12.5 l/100 km
Combined CO2 emissions: 292 g/km

The six-cylinder inline petrol engine Combined fuel consumption: 10.1 l/100 km
Combined CO2 emissions: 236 g/km

The six-cylinder diesel engines Combined fuel consumption: 7.4 to 7.5 l/100 km
Combined CO2 emissions: 195 to 198 g/km

FUEL TANK SIZE 85 LITRES....

DATA FROM BMW.COM.......

A bit of humour.....the twin turbo would cost £6.52 to cover the same distance I ran over 1 morning period in London this year.......(Ran the Marathon for Help for heros and JDRF.) 26.2miles OR 42KM if your from the rest of Europe.

Paul.

Sorry for the capitals guys, i just like the petrol bmw's, i am not a diesel fan, and the bmw x6 petrol is a really nice drive, !! ive lookd around but cant seem to find a nice one, so i thought id drop in a message on here,, any suggestions ?? :)

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Avant

Just keep looking on sites like Autotrader, and also in the adverts in tomorrow's Telegraph motoring section. You may be lucky, but if most people aren't buying the petrol X6 new, there aren't going to be many secondhand.

Alternatively, try to get a good long test drive in a BMW 6-cylinder diesel - you never know, you might be converted.

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Collos25

What on earth do you want a tank for they are useless of road and on road are outperformed in everyway buy numerous vehicles look at the 5 series if you want a good beemer .In Germany people who run this type of vehicle are commonly known as as men with small attachments and overpowering wifes. But everbody is entitled to their opinion and purchase whatever turns them on

Edited by Andy Bairsto on 09/10/2010 at 10:52

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Roly93

Wow, you must have been left some cash by an long lost aunt !

These are pretty rare vehicles, I drive a lot around the home counties motorways and only see the odd one or two. Personally I think they are terribly ugly, prefer the have to X5 as someone else has said.

I guess you'll just have to persevere with the Autotrader Search engine.

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Graham567

One here,although you'll need deep pockets.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-X6-4x4-LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-xDrive50...d

Hi guys,

thanks for the opinions, but ive really got my mind set on the petrol x6 , i have had a look at other types of bmw but they dont really do it for me, thanks for the linky but i think you may notice that the one listed is a left hand drive, (no good for us)

Ive been looking around on autotrader but have had no luck on a used x6, i think ill just have to keep looking,

its the first time ive used forums for advice but i have to say thanks guys, youve been really helpful, oh and if you do know anyone who wants to sell one, ill be delighted, !! :))
HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Carse

Not quite what you asked for but close, How about the 4.4 Petrol M version

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/auc/car_details/0,,1260_159980106__,00.html?currentCh=WBSGZ02050LJ88667

Little bit steep but think it would be quite a machine

Ca***.

HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - Carse

There are 3 on this link

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/cars/bmw/x6/postcode/m220dh/radius/1500/sort/priceasc/fuel-type/petrol

Ca***

Hi, thanks for the linky's, ive seen these but the engine on these is massive, the 5.0 engine will be too much to handle, its the 3.5 that i'm after, there's one on there but thats a left hand drive, this search is getting harder than i thought.

Really appreciate the help guys ! :)
HI DOES ANYONE OWN A BMW X6 35I PETROL ?? :) - bmcsales

Hi, might have an X6 coming my week next week, its the 3.0 petrol, 08/08 plate with 22k in black. Are you still looking for one? Let me know, Cheers!