Mitsubishi Space Star - Has anyone used Autoscratch or similar? - primeradriver

School run driver managed to sc***e the bumper of our second car today, and has agreed to pay for any repair. Being a reasonable sort of chap, I don't want to hit her with a vicious bill, so I was looking at one of these smart repair companies, who can repair such a scuff for £60-80 or so.

Has anyone used Autoscratch in particular, as they seem to be reasonably priced?

My other option is to have a word with a lad who lives nearby and works in the trade, to see if I can get this and a couple of other small jobs done (a PDR and a little bit of surface rust removal on the lip of the sill where the car has been jacked), and cost the bumper accordingly with respect to having multiple jobs to sort (and so presumably the cost of each individual repair will go down) but I am not sure if bodyshop prices will be competitive even when the multiple jobs are taken into account.

Mitsubishi Space Star - Has anyone used Autoscratch or similar? - primeradriver

Just to add that this is only a 2003 Space Star, worth not a great amount, but the car is in very nice condition generally and it would be a shame to let it degenerate.