Fiat Bravo 1.2 16v Trofeo - W Reg - Fiat Bravo not starting when hot - garycomputerbloke

Having already read through the forums and noticed that some Fiat's have a problem starting when hot I first changed the spark plugs which for a time seem to do the job but the problem is back on my 1.2 Fiat Bravo Trofeo W Reg, it's only intermittent and starts cold without any problems, in fact if anything it revs a little to high on the choke but after changing the plugs this has certainly calmed down, upon changing the plugs they didn't appear to be the correct ones so I ordered the ones mentioned on this site.

Could anyone help as I am at the end of my tether now and don't want to spend huge amounts of money taking it to a garage, some people I have spoken to including a retried mechanic who has actually witnessed the problem believes possible fuel starvation? but when I flood the engine after trying to start it you can certainly smell fuel, another chap who knows a little about cars wonders if it's electronic, possibly fuel sensor? Does such a thing exist and where is it best to start would try anything and be very greatful for any diagrams.

I would also like to know what the red firework/spark plug light is on the dash in the lower left corner, it came on when I first bought the car but haven't seen it since.

Thought I had found the problem the other day when the car wouldn't start, undone the petrol cap, let all the air out then the car started but I think it was a fluke to be honest!

SOS!
Gary