A Survey - Why not Toyota? - shmikiii

hello. i am a cass business School student doing a study on customer satisfaction and loyalty at toyota. this research is part of my dissertation.

Please would you respond to the following survey? there are 18 questions in this survey and this should take no longer than 2-3 minutes to complete,

Link to survey

the aim of this survey is to understand the consumer behaviour difference in purchasing toyota motor vehicle in Japan and UK. it is about how toyota is being one of the most successful car manufacturer in Japan, whilst consumers in the UK rather purchasing others with similar price, quality and etc over toyota. i hope you will be able to take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire.

without the help of you, this research could not be conducted. this survey is completely anonymous so please provide your most honest opinions to each of the questions asked.

thank you for your time, this is greatly appreciated.

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me, Yoko Suzuki (yoko.k.suzuki@gmail.com).

Edited by rtj70 on 26/03/2010 at 17:31

A Survey - Why not Toyota? - rtj70

As per the sticky post from HJ Publishing, here is the post about the survey.

A Survey - Why not Toyota? - Manatee

Yoko, I think you need to fix your income pick list - is the last one supposed to be "£100,000+"?

I gave up anyway - it's unclear whether many of the questions refer to the Toyota I once purchased or the car I currently have.

I think you need to tweak your questionnaire and check it carefully if you are to get any usable results.

Edited by Manatee on 26/03/2010 at 20:44

A Survey - Why not Toyota? - Avant

"The aim of this survey is to understand the consumer behaviour difference in purchasing Toyota motor vehicles in Japan and UK.

It'll give you only some very basic statistics, as you haven't asked any in-depth questions about what it is that makes buyers choose Toyotas or fail to choose them.

For example, the Aygo, IQ and Prius offer something different from rivals, and the Yaris is one of the best superminis available; the Auris and Avensis don't stand out in enough ways to attract buyers, and I suspect that most people who buy them already have Toyotas.

A Survey - Why not Toyota? - rtj70

And some choose the C1 or 107 (all built in Kolin, Czech Republic) instead of the identical Aygo on price.