04 1.6 Losing Power Uphill After Diesel Additive L - p3ryg
I had an issue or 2 with my Peugeot and it went back to the garage I bought it from, they replaced injector seals, glow plugs, glow plug relays, brether unit and also topped up the diesel additive.

Since getting the car back I seem to lose power going uphill, seems ok on flat or downhill roads. Also seems sluggish to pull away.

I have read that poss a drive down the motorway at about 50mph in 3rd gear may start the regen process??? Is this tru and could this be the problem???

Thanks
04 1.6 Losing Power Uphill After Diesel Additive L - jc2
What were the previous problems?
04 1.6 Losing Power Uphill After Diesel Additive L - WorkshopTech
doesnt sound like a regen problem. Could have many many causes, I suggest back to the reparier.
04 1.6 Losing Power Uphill After Diesel Additive L - p3ryg
Hi, original problem was fumes coming into car when in traffic and also diesel additive minimum level, garage replaced injector seals, glow plugs, glow plug relays, breather kit, and topped up diesel additive.

Have emailed garage (Cargiant) last night and hope to get a reply tomorrow. Just not sure where I stand as only bought the car on 21st November and didn't take out warranty, but I know by law you get 3 months warranty anyway. They have cured the fault it went in for but I didn't have the problem of loss of power up hill, and I feel I shouldn't have to change out of 5th everytime get to an incline on the motorway.