Value of 520d M-Sport - Blue {P}
Hi all, I know that used prices are supposedly strengthening but this has me stumped!

I'm looking at a 55 reg 520d M-Sport with 33K on the clock, the Glass's valuation is £13,900 but it is up for £16,800 and still seems to be amongst the cheapest ones available.

So, is the dealer making a very large profit, or, have values strengthened a lot lately? The car looked immaculate so I've gone with the "Excellent" Glass's value.

The reason I'd like to know is that they are claiming not to have much profit across the car, but having seen the Glass's guide I'm not sure if that's the case!
Value of 520d M-Sport - Downesi1
Of course it depends on that the dealer had to pay for the car... prices are expensive to buy in the trade at the moment, upon checking auctionview I can see that people have been paying in excess of 14k for a simular car with 93k on the clock - go figure. For that car Glasses shows a retail price of 16.6k, which makes your's seem like a good buy.

Edited by Downesi1 on 25/10/2009 at 05:17

Value of 520d M-Sport - Blue {P}
That's good to know then, over at BMW Land someone said that they thought it was an expensive car, and when Glass's showed a trade value of £13,900 maximum it made me wonder if there wasn't a lot more profit across the car than was claimed!

Considering it's an Approved Used I guess it would always be a fraction more expensive anyway!