Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - Slender
My 20V Skoda Octavia auto has a tendency to drift slightly to the left and the steering wheel is also slightly off centre (to the left, as it happens). The front wheels have been balanced (slightly out) and the tracking checked (spot on) so I`m wondering what to consider next.

Any thoughts?
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - wemyss
Try switching the front wheels across. Probably find that it will now drift to the right.
If so it means the tyres have worn unevenly even though it may be difficult to spot.
I have exactly the same problem with no visible uneveness on the tyres.
Search back through the archives and you should find a large thread on this subject some weeks ago.
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - Cyd
It could just be following the camber on the road. How does it behave on a flat road (eg motorway)?
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - the conductor
my dads new bora did the same. changed front wheels from side to side seemed to cure it. if not camber is out on lh side of car. i know that vw had a recall on certain golf4 s for the same problem about 1998. it turned out to be steering racks that had not been built correctly.
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - Dave_TD
Try getting the tracking checked again, somewhere else, or by someone else at the same garage.
I whacked my Octavia up a kerb (cheaper option, the alternative was to hit the drunk driver coming the other way down the middle of the road!) which made it pull to the left. I took it to be checked for suspension damage and had the tracking adjusted by the local tyre shop monkey boy, it made no difference to the pull. When I took it back and got the depot manager to track it, it was 5mm out on the LHS, correcting that cured the pull altogether. Tracking equipment is fairly rudimentary, but it needs using with skill and care.
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - David Lacey
"I whacked my Octavia up a kerb (cheaper option, the alternative was to hit the drunk driver coming the other way down the middle of the road!)"

Come on Dave - we're not going to swallow that explanation...... :-)

MG-Rover Questions? forums.mg-rover.org/
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - Dave_TD
"I whacked my Octavia up a kerb (cheaper option, the alternative
was to hit the drunk driver coming the other way down
the middle of the road!)"
Come on Dave - we're not going to swallow that explanation......

It's true, I tells ya!!

Roundabout at the junction of Riverfield Drive and Bishops Rd in Bedford, the council have very kindly widened the grass verges and narrowed the approaches from 2 lanes to 1. Slows down traffic, but also makes for a much sharper entrance to and exit from said roundabout. As I was approaching the give way lines a car driving the other way swung ve-e-ery wide as it was leaving the roundabout, until it was almost wholly on my side of the road, before swerving back to the correct side. I don't know if he was drunk, or on the phone, or just lost his grip on the steering wheel, and I didn't have the time to stop and ask!
The things I see in my job, I should write a book...
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - Slender
Cyd
Exactly the same.

On a right hand bend with a very steep camber it will track straight then eventually slightly drift right.

I`ve ruled out tramlining - our Yaris demonstrates admirably thap particular trait.

From comments posted I`m inclined to get a second opinion on the tracking (though it was done by the depot manager) and then start switching tyres.
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - doug_523i
I've noticed on motorways that a significant amount of Mondeos seem to drift to the left, the P-reg facelift model.
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - David Lacey
Probably as a direct result of a rushed clutch replacement.....

MG-Rover Questions? forums.mg-rover.org/
Skoda Octavia with a slight drift - Big John
I thought I had a slight problem with my 2001 Octavia 1.4 classic
pulling to the left until I drove abroad - and yes it pulled to the right!!