Networtk Q rally ticket price rip-off - Dave_TD
Just phoned the ticket hotline to clarify prices for this year's Network Q rally, from 14-17 November. It seems they no longer sell tickets at each individual stage, rather they sell "day passes" which entitle you to visit stages you weren't going to. Last year I went to Margam, which cost £15 a head, this year if I want to go I have to pay £30 for a Sunday Day Pass!
At the foot of the web page there's a note about single stage passes being available at £20 a stage, but as Margam is actually two stages (SS16 and SS17), being run twice, do I have to pay £40 now?? The girl at the call centre seemed v-e-r-y confused...

www.wrc.com/en_GB/beforehp_NZ.htm

www.wrc.com/en_GB/News/NewsDetail/2002_R_GB_Ticket...m
Networtk Q rally ticket price rip-off - Flat in Fifth
and of course this is no guarantee that you will be able to turn up and pay, thus the encouragement is to pre book. no ability to respond to events as they unfold, what happens if a stage is cancelled

total pants.
Networtk Q rally ticket price rip-off - Toad, of Toad Hall.
Join a motorclub for 7 quid and Marshal.

I marshaled last year and it was great. Stayed on a mate's boat in Swansea and was amazed at the quality of the Welsh tottie. [1]

[1] Quality in tottie is a double edged sword. None of us pulled. Where are the minger when you need them?

--
These are my own opinions, and not necessarily those of all Toads.
Networtk Q rally ticket price rip-off - Dynamic Dave
Where are the minger when you need them?

www.uselessbiscuit.com/gallery/lordofthemingers.jpg
Networtk Q rally ticket price rip-off - Paul Mykatz-Tinks
Why not do a bit of hiking and outflank the muggers?

Used to walk miles when the RAC was a real rally, before this silly sprint thing.

Can't understand why anyone pays to get in. Is it legal for someone to charge for access to Forestry Commission land??
Networtk Q rally ticket price rip-off - smokie
Get down to Le Mans next June for some bargain sportscar racing. Entry, which covers pre-qualifying in May and full race week in June, is only about £30 - and the event is one of the best spectacles in the world