Interest free HP - Armitage Shanks{P}
Do these deals vary from place to place within the UK? I was in Glasgow at the weekend and a local dealer had a car, well a Fiat Punto actually, offered for a deposit of £100 and the balance interest free over 5 years. It may not be much of a car, and it might not be worth much after 5 years, but it is cheap so far as monthly payments go. Is the same deal likely to be available in the South-East? Are these deals generated by the importers or the dealers?
Interest free HP - Paul Mykatz-Tinks
Bet the dealer had his thumb over the last two zeros of the deposit...................
Well maybe I had a 'Senior Moment' and the seposit was £1000, it couldn't have had 2 extra noughts!. Even so it shows some desparation to shift cars and I still wonder if these deals are only available in parts of the country where wages are low and unemployment is high?
Interest free HP - Martin Wall
Nope - the deal is that you don't get a discount but you do get interest free finance. The deposit isn't usuually that high.
Interest free HP - terryb
Hey, Armitage

Completely off topic, but you mentioned "senior moment". Did you get a mention by Mr Wogan on R2 yesterday morning, or was that an imposter using your name?

:o)
Terry
Terry, completely off-topic reply - I don't think so! I am A.S. as I am white, very polished and people p on me! 0:)
Interest free HP - jason dean
I bought a punto active sport last week in Newcastle from a fiat main dealer for £6100 otr. A great little car at a cracking price. It might be cheaper to find your own finance from such as cahoot.com.
Interest free HP - Citroënian {P}
Nice one Jason, was that from Benfield? The Active Sport is a really nice car, and that's a really cheap price. Hope you enjoy the motoring with the CD player and standard subwoofer! Just don't drive slowly along Tynemouth front with it blaring and the windows open, it's way too cold now!

Lee.